- Sign in into your Umbraco backoffice and go to the Latch section.
- Right click on the "Operations" folder and click on the "Create" option.
- Enter a name for your new operation.
- Select the "Content" option in the "Type" dropdown.
- Select the action you want to protect in the "Action" dropdown.
- If you want to apply to all users and content nodes, just click on the save button.
If you only want to apply the operation to some users:
- Uncheck the "Apply to all users" checkbox.
- Click on the "Add" link.
- Pick all the users that you want the operation to be applied.
- Click on the save button.
Cancelled operation feedback
The feedback that is supposed to be shown when the delete operation is cancelled in media items is not shown due to a bug in Umbraco.
The last version of Umbraco at the time of writing this is: 7.5.4
Updated less than a minute ago