Protecting the Umbraco backoffice login page
- Sign in into your Umbraco backoffice and go to the Latch section.
- Right click on the "Operations" folder and click on the "Create" option.
- Enter a name for your new operation.
- Select the "Login" option in the "Type" dropdown.
- If you want to apply this operation to every user in the CMS, just click on the save button.
If you only want to apply the operation to some users:
- Uncheck the "Apply to all users" checkbox.
- Click on the "Add" link.
- Pick all the users that you want the operation to be applied.
- Click on the save button.
How does this protection work?
Updated less than a minute ago